Tagged News Items
- Rob Huebel, Dannah Phirman, Danielle Schneider working on Blip web series
- Rob Huebel cast in CBS pilot "Jacked Up"
- Burning Love season 2 trailer released
- "Ass Backwards" and "Hell Baby" to premiere at Sundance 2013
- Rob Huebel, Riki Lindhome, Paul Scheer cast in horror comedy "Hell Baby"
- Grantland study: 9 of 14 "hardest-working contemporary comedy icons" are UCBTLA performers
- Paul Scheer, Rob Huebel to co-host Critics' Choice Movie Awards
- What to Expect When You're Expecting trailer released with Rob Huebel
- Alexander Payne on casting Rob Huebel in The Descendants
- 'Childrens Hospital' renewed for fourth season
- LA Weekly names UCBTLA performers among Top 10 Comedy Podcasts
- Rob Huebel joins 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'
- Rob Huebel interview with Splitsider
- Rob Huebel cast in Fox pilot Family Album
- Rob Huebel & Paul Scheer featured in LA Weekly
- UCB Theatre Performers & Alumni Continue To Find Television Success
- Huebel, Riggle, Sanz, Scheer to entertain troops in Persian Gulf
- congratulations UCBT performers named Variety's 10 Comics to Watch
Rob likes nothing better than performing comedy at UCB. He's done a ton of shows there and can currently be seen in Huebel and Scheer present Crash Test and Facebook. His two-man sketch show, Kung Fu Grip (w/ Rob Riggle), went to the HBO Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen. If you look hard, you can see him in Michael Moore's Academy Award winning film, Bowling for Columbine. His screen time is slightly longer but more annoying in the Inconsiderate Cellphone Man commercials played before movies. He has produced for TV shows like The Daily Show and was nominated for an Emmy Award for his work on The Awful Truth. As you read this, he is circling the Manhattan skyline in his helicopter.