Tagged News Items
- UCB performers included on Vulture's "50 Comedians You Should and Will Know" list
- Complex names UCBT performers on list of "25 TV Writers to Follow on Twitter"
- Congratulations UCBT performers named in Variety's 10 Comics to Watch
- Joe Mande Q&A featured in Back Stage
- UCBT performers named "Comics to Watch in 2012" by Back Stage
- Garfunkel & Oates, Joe Mande taping Comedy Central specials
- Comedy Central development slate includes several shows from UCBTLA performers
- Splashlife names UCBT performers in \'30 under 30: Comedians to Watch\'
- Joe Mande Sells "Look At This Fucking Hipster" Book
- UCBT shows and performers named in TONY's Best of Comedy 2008
- Joe Mande and Workdays With Maury on NYPress.com
Joe Mande is the comedian/writer you are currently reading about. He was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but spent what many consider to be his formative years growing up in St. Paul, Minnesota. (You know what? Let's just say he's "from" Minnesota. It may not be entirely accurate, but who cares? It's easier that way.) Joe is a graduate of Emerson College, a media arts school in Boston, Massachusetts that he transferred to after spending a feckless year at the University of Wisconsin, which was his safety school at the time. (Wait, actually, there's no need to bring that up, either. Let's just say he went to Emerson College and move on.) In 2009, Joe was named â€œBest New Comedianâ€ by Time Out New York Magazine. And, if you own a television, you might occasionally see him as a panelist on VH1's Best Week Ever. Joe can be seen at the UCB Theatre performing his one-man show Workdays with Maury, telling stories at Nights of Our Lives, or co-hosting the monthly stand up show Totally J/K with Noah Garfinkel.